ABOUT THE BAG
- This bee-autiful bag combines a black and white tweed fabric with a ruby red top flap and a sparkling bee making this bag a conversation piece.
- The flap features a sequin and rhinestone bee that's left a cute heart trail of stitches and is secured by two magnetic closures.
- Gold 14 inch chain.
- 10" wide x 8" tall x 3.5" deep
- The Charlotte Bag is the perfect size bag to compliment a special occasion outfit, but, functional enough to be used every day.
- The interior is lined with a lip stick red cotton canvas and has a small slip pocket.
- Materials: Cotton, faux leather vinyl, canvas.
- This bag was handmade in a studio in Northern California. While I do duplicate styles depending on popularity, they're usually never exactly the same. I hope this bag brings you as much joy carrying it, as it brought me creating it.
We do our best to describe and photograph all items as accurately as possible. If you ever have a question about fit, material, etc. please reach out. We're happy to help. If something doesn't meet your expectations we do allow you to return or exchange. All unworn items with original tags attached can be returned within 30 days of delivery date. To initiate the return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to return. Then you will be emailed a return USPS postage label which you'll need to print and attach to the re-packaged merchandise and drop off at USPS. Once received, your refund will be processed minus the total shipping cost. If your items appear worn or missing the tags, a 30% restocking fee will be assessed. Your refund will be processed with the same tender that was used to purchase the item. The refund will process in 7-14 days depending on your financial institution. If you would like to exchange an item, you will only be charged for return shipping.
I LOVE BEING A PART OF YOUR GIFT GIVING
If you're gifting this item and want to include a personal note, please email me at email@example.com with your order number and what you would like to say.